Erectile Dysfunction Treatments & Effects
- Cialis, Levitra and Viagra and other oral therapies totaled nearly $4+ billion in revenue 2020 respectively. These ED medications only help half of the men that try them and can have nasty and dangerous side effects.
- Many men with mild (ED) Erectile Dysfunction, or with no ED symptoms at all, take these pills as sexual supplements to guarantee stronger sexual performance.
- Men with harsh ED are candidates for micro-penile injections that consist of three or four vasodilators. These medications can have side effects more severe than oral medications.
- There is a new cure available. Our revolutionary Acoustic Wave Therapy Protocol uses acoustical pulse waves to unlock existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels, and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (corpus cavernosum) in the penis.
- Depending on a man’s overall health and preexisting conditions, this noninvasive treatment option will greatly improve erectile dysfunction and performance.
- Independent, published research papers have proven its safety and effectiveness, with 86% of men saying they would recommend it to a family member or friend.
- We believe our treatment can roll back the clock for most men, allowing men of ages up to 80 — or even 90 — to perform as they did in their younger years.
Acoustic Wave Therapy Treatment with Piezowave for Erectile Dysfunction
LI-ESWT (Low Intensity – Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) is a revolutionary treatment of ED and has unprecedented qualities that rehabilitate erectile tissue. The clinical improvement in subjective erectile function together with the significant improvement in penile hemodynamics following LI-ESWT confirm that LI-ESWT has distinctive properties that create a new standard of care for men with ED.
LI-ESWT is both possible and tolerable and without any adverse or unwanted effects. Its main advantage is its ability to completely treat and restore erectile function in men with ED without additional pharmacotherapy. Hence, LI-ESWT is an appealing addition to the armamentarium of existing treatment options for ED. Soon, we hope that LI-ESWT will be used for the long-term clinical management of ED either as an alternative or as an enhancer to the current treatments of ED.
Motil, I. , Kubis, I. and Sramkova, T. (2016) Treatment of Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction with Piezowave2 Device. Application of Low Intensity Shockwaves Using Novel Linear Shockwave Tissue Coverage (LSTC-ED®) Technique. A Prospective, Multicentric, Placebo-Controlled Study. Advances in Sexual Medicine, 6, 15-18. doi: 10.4236/asm.2016.62002.
Why Trust Trident to Treat Your Erectile Dysfunction?
At Trident Health Group we believe in treating the root cause of ED, not putting “a bandaid on a bullet wound”. Learn about how our Acoustic Wave Therapy can provide lasting results. Allowing you to have a spontaneous love life. No more little blue pills.
Forget Taking a Pill...
Stop looking at your watch and trying to time sex. Sex is supposed to be fun, spontaneous, pleassuranble. We treat the REAL cause of ED. Pills are a bandaid that may not work. This does work.
Old school shock wave therapy, well, was shockingly painful. Our Acoustic Wave Therapy is TOTALLY PAIN-FREE, works, and provides an actual treatment for your ED issues. Go get em’.
No Surgery Needed...
For those of you who cannot take little blue pills, or who have found out that pills just don’t work for you, we can help. And, there is NO surgery needed. Make sex great again, with ED therapy that works.
Pills, old-school treatments, and pumps are bandaids. Some work okay for a while, others never work. Our ED treatment has an 85% efficacy rate and our clients love their results.
Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy (LI-ESWT) is a novel modality that has recently been developed for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). Unlike other current treatment options for ED.
Tadalafil once daily and extracorporeal shock wave therapy in the management of patients with Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction: results from a prospective randomized trial
Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial
Take Control of Your Sex Life Today
Revitalize your sex life. Improve your performance. Restore your confidence. Make sex spontaneous and fun again. We can help. Schedule a free consultation today.
85% Efficacy Treatment Rate
Treating the Root Cause of Erectile Dysfunction
The Doctors and staff at Trident Health Group are passionate and compassionate about ending your erectile dysfunction at the source no matter what your health is. You are not alone, and we have helped thousands just like you achieve the youthful vitality of spontaneity, performance, and drive that was lost due to erectile dysfunction, without pills, injections, or surgery.
5363 Balboa Blvd
Encino, CA 91316